Key Residential is a full service Real Estate company and we are here to help you find homes for rent in New Braunfels. If you are looking to rent a home we are happy to help you find the perfect property. There are great rental home options in New Braunfels including single family homes, luxury duplexes, condos and apartments along the river that offer easy access to all that New Braunfels offers. Imagine walking down to the river on Friday nights for a float in the summer. Being a local has its perks! Let our knowledge of the area save you time and find you exactly what you are looking for.
- Need to keep the kids in a certain school? We can help narrow down the options. There are two public school districts in New Braunfels: New Braunfels ISD and Comal ISD and both have great school options for the kiddos.
- Need a place for Fido the Great Dane? We know which landlords are pet friendly and which have homes have fenced yards or our close to the Dog Park.
- Is this home in the flood plain? Could I have to evacuate? We can help you avoid this.
How does the process work? Call, email or text us today for to give us a quick overview of what you are looking for. The more information you provide, the faster we can find your perfect property! We will then set appointments at 3- 4 properties for you to preview at your convenience. If you like what you see we will help you secure the lease, if not, we will continue to look at options with you until that perfect property is found. All landlords are different and can require different rental criteria but typically they will want to verify your credit standing, past rental or ownership history and income so you will need to provide the following with a rental application:
- A Drivers License
- Previous Rental Information/Landlord reference that will show a good rental history
- Rental Application fee- typically between $25-50 per person over the age of 18 living in the property.
- Copies of your last 3 pay stubs to verify income.
Once the Rental Application is approved, you will sign the lease. At that time, a security deposit and first months rent will typically be due along with pet deposit if applicable. We can help guide you along the way and the best part is our services are FREE for the renter! That’s right! So text us or call us today at (512) 922-5282 to get started!
CURRENT HOMES FOR RENT IN NEW BRAUNFELS