Key Residential Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Key Residential www.keytonewbraunfels.com, and other sites owned or operated by Key Residential on which this notice appears or is linked (“Site” or “Sites”) are owned, operated, and maintained by Key Residential.
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA). As such, Key Residential will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DCMA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Key Residential or by a third party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the Key Residential Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
(1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(3) An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you;
(4) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
(5) A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
(6) Your electronic or physical signature.
Key Residential may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Key Residential may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United State code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Key Residential’s Designated Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRIES THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
Key Residential Designated Agent: